The Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches (ENC9K) v2.0 course introduces you to the architecture, capabilities, and implementation of the Cisco® Catalyst® 9000 switching platform. This hands-on course covers many features of this Cisco IOS® XE platform and describes how to manage devices from a single dashboard called Cisco DNA Center™. You will learn how to use the Cisco Catalyst 9000 family of switches to enable Software Defined Access (SD-Access) and provide end-to-end security and automation with centralized management using Cisco DNA Center.
This course will help you:
– Prepare for successful deployment of the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches
– Understand the role of Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches in the SD-Access fabric
– Learn to provision Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches using Cisco DNA center as the orchestration platform
– Gain hands-on practice through in-depth lab exercises
After taking this course, you should be able to:
– Review the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches identify the switches’ features and examine the functionalities purpose-built for Cisco DANN and the SD-Access solution.
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switch architecture, model types, port types, uplink modules, components including power supplies, and other switch features and capabilities.
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch architecture, model types, port types, uplink modules, and components, including power supplies and stacking cables.
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches, different modular chassis, supervisor and line card options, architectural components, uplink, and power redundancy, and Multigigabit ports
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches, model types, switch components, RFID support, architecture, and switch profiles.
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9600 Series Switch architecture, supervisor and line card options, and high availability features.
– Position the different Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switch model types in the network, and map older Cisco Catalyst switches to the 9000 family for migration.
– Examine management capabilities of the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches.
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches deployed in a Cisco StackWise Virtual environment and an SD-Access fabric.
– Describe the new Cisco IOS XE software management, patchability, and Graceful Insertion and Removal (GIR) features on the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches.
– Describe the scalability and performance features supported by the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches.
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switch support for security, Quality of Service (QoS), and Internet of Things (IoT) convergence features.
– Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series support for cloud hosting and connectivity, along with automation features
– Explore the SD-Access solution fundamentals, deployment models for the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switch, and the use of Cisco DANN Center to manage infrastructure devices.
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch
Hinweis: Dieses Seminar führen wir in Kooperation Fast Lane GmbH durch.